BR Medical suites to be renowned as a
“Centre of Excellence”
Team of highly
Day Surgery Center
Zero Waiting Time
Is Spinal Decompression Therapy, the answer to your chronic neck and back Pain?
If you wake up every morning with back and neck pain, spend your entire day sulking in pain and taking medications for pain relief and cannot do your normal activities, then Non surgical spinal decompression is the answer for your chronic pain.
How does Spinal Decompression Therapy Works?
1. SDT is a viable alternative to surgery for those who are not willing to undergo an invasive surgical procedure.
2. It is non invasive comfortable and safe.
3. If you have not responded to any other forms of treatment and therapies, SDT maybe the answer for chronic pain.
4. This therapeutic procedure gently stretches the spine taking the pressure off the spinal discs and nerves.
5. It relaxes the muscles and applies decompression forces to your vertebrae relieving the pressure and as spine stretches, the pressure is lessened within affected disc.
6. It is computer guided treatment and customized for each individual patient.
It will ease the pain of:
1. Degenerative or bulging disc disease.
2. Osteo arthritis
4. Neck pain and back pain
MECHANISM OF SDT
* SDT promotes reduction in intradiscal pressure leading to retraction and repositioning of the herniated or bulging disc restoring re-hydration.
* Non surgical spinal decompression therapy session must be followed by physical therapy session which generally includes stretching/strengthening/mobility exercises to enhance the patient’s recovery of pain and to improve the activities of daily living.